We all love playing with paintball guns -or at least I do. There are many different styles of paintball guns in the market. It can be a bit confusing to find which one is the right choice for you. If you need best paintball gun for the money Our goal is to help you save time and money by making sure you get the absolute best paintball gun for your experience level, while sharing our love of paintball with the world! Now you can buy the best paintball gun under 200.
Probably know a quality paintball gun can be an expensive investment. Of course, paintball markers can range from entry-level to pro-quality. Whether you are beginner or pro, there is the perfect model out there for you, and our hands-on buyer’s guide is designed to highlight the different features of the various models and styles. paintball marker We have categorized the top selling and reviewed paintball markers as either beginner, intermediate, or professional in our quick reference guide. “best paintball gun 2019 in the market also now available.
Maybe you are an experienced Paintball player looking to make an upgrade that will allow you to improve your performance.
In this review, I’m going to tell you about seven Best Paintball Gun For the Money. We’ll cover their key features and discuss a few pros and cons.
Best Paintball Gun For The Money
The Empire Axe is an electro-pneumatic Best Paintball Gun For the Money with multiple firing modes: semi, PSP ramping, NXL, and millennium ramping.well-rounded weapon, it’s highly accurate and very well regulated in terms of pressure per shot.
Thanks for the several Pieces anti-chop technology, you less likely chop the paint in the marker. Electronic eyes help prevent chops, and a soft bolt face helps with shooting brittle tourney paint.
This Best Paintball Gun For the Money is excellent for a big game, which quickly goes into the hands of the hand and with long nails, it can throw paints far away. Paintball markers are very busy for long sides, which can smoothly operate.
Maybe the only downfall of the Axe is that the bolt can be a little more challenging to get to than the Axe Pro. It’s held in place with a single screw which is no big deal to Tippmann players, but for some guys speed is critical.
Do yourself a favor: make this gun last by cleaning it after every use.
- Unique Push Button,Bolt Removal System For Easy Maintenance.
- Extended Grip Frame and New Grip for Increased Comfort
- Multiple Adjustable Firing Modes
- Empire Relay Regulator/ASA with ON/OFF Lever Makes Tank Removal a Breeze
- making the trigger feel amazing and allows for a smooth firing action.
- Its lightweight, aluminum barrel allows accurate hitting of the target, added to the anti-chop eyes, integrated break beam system that eliminates chopped balls.
- This Best Paintball Gun For the Money offers consistent performance and outstanding velocity that you can rel.
2. Proto Rize Mexxed Paintball Gun Package
Indeed, it outperforms most guns in its price range. In this case, not only are you getting the gun but a complete package of the gun, mask, HPA tank and hopper, everything could need to get out there today!
You like the Axe; the Rise is an electro-pneumatic shouter. It comes with the hype three regulators, as do all Dye guns and it can shoot up to 18 balls per second with decent accuracy.
Proto Rixe Mexxed paintball marker +Elite HPA package.
- Proto Rize MaXXed Paintball Marker + Elite HPA Package.
- Feature loaded with the Precision True Bore Proto 2piece 14″ barrel, proven Hyper 3 regulator.
- The Rize MaXXed is comfortable, accurate and easy to shoot brittle paint.
- Like the private Anti-Chop eyes, simple screw together Fuse bolt design.
- The Rize MaXXed is loaded with features and designed for excellent performance at an affordable price.
3 Tippmann TiPX Paintball Pistol Starter Package
The Tippmann TiPX Marker second generation paintball gun is on the market, and it is a game changer. It is a .68 army style gun that comes with a CO2 air system mechanism. The previous model came with a few issues that many paintballers complained. Luckily for us, they listened to the criticism and made significant improvements across the board.
One thing to must worry about the Tippman PiPX paintball gun carrying around in public. The paintball gun is a real gun as it gets and could be mistaken for an actual weapon that can hurt and kill someone. Other than that, you will love semi-automatic pistol that is magazine-fed.
What is excellent about this paintball marker is the threaded barrel that it comes with which is ideal for any barrel that has a similar size. Customization will be at your fingertips with this threaded barrel because you have the option to upgrade at any time to a barrel meets your requirements.
You’re firing the Enemies as you run through the trees. You’re gaining on you. Suddenly, you hear the ominous sound of your gun running out of ammo.
Unlike the Tippman, TiPX pistol is a fed by magazine containing seven balls each. Unfortunately, that’s not of shots per magazine, which is why this gun isn’t often used as a primary weapon during gameplay.
There are, however, more significant, magazines available. This pack comes with spring-loaded tree magazine.
The pistol shoots by using compressed CO2, which is attached in a 12-gram tank to the marker underneath the barrel.
- 68 army style gun that comes with a CO2 air system mechanism
- Metal Trigger Punctures C02 On First Pull
- Two 7-ball True-Feed magazines included
- Quick Release Magazine Feed System
- Under Barrel 12 Gram C02 System
- Easy To Load 1/4 Turn C02 Cap
- External Velocity Adjuster
4 Tippmann A5 Paintball Marker
Look very good and excellent of Tippman A5 paintball marker. You can consider and this gen and upgraded 98 Custom on steroids. It’s perfect for both casual beginners and intermediate players who are looking for a leg up on the competition. An extremely durable paintball gun, the Tippmann A5 is an excellent choice for anyone looking to invest in their paintball gun for a long time, due to the full range of upgrades and mods that the A5 supports. It uses the same air that fires the gun, and the performance is impressive, with the ability to shoot 15 balls per second.
Another cool thing about this gun is that despite its low price, it is highly customizable. This paintball gun is constructed with a super durable metal frame, and the other parts made of high-density plastic. While this makes the A5 slightly more substantial than the average paintball marker, I found the weight to be an excellent realistic touch and a sign of quality.
- Tippmann A-5 is made using die-cast aluminum.
- It is has a durable black finish which is stain and scratch resistant.
- This system allows the marker to fire 15 balls per second without using batteries.
- A-5 is a 68 caliber marker which operates at a pressure of 800 psi.
- Tippmann A-5 can be performed using CO2, nitrogen or compressed air.
- it makes use of the A5/X7 barrel thread which is 8 inches in length.
This gun is a brilliant upgrade to a reliable, refined and feature-packed gun that proves what creativity and innovative engineering solutions can achieve. Its external construction is sturdy to withstand all impacts and guarantee durability.
It is lightweight and offers balance to the user making it easy to control, aim and shoot. It is a high-end electronic gun that can be fired in various modes making the Best Paintball Gun For the Money great for different game styles. Its two-part feeds give users long hours of shooting. It is very accurate to make shooting easy and fun for beginners.
The sufficient grip spacing allows the user to hold the marker more efficiently making it easy to shoot. The complete construction and accuracy ensure a comfortable, precise hit. The spring return bolt system also improves its firing performance.
One mistake many new players make is buying a cheap gun and then needing (wanting) to upgrade right away. With the Etha 2, all you need is a Freak Barrel kit, and you’ll be long years of good playing.
- Completely modified Etha 2 platform.
- Aircraft grade aluminum interior.
- Powered by the Gamma Core spool valve drivetrain
- The trigger allows sufficient grip spacing. It also features a small switch for safe and convenient operation
- The hose-less air transfer system
• The trigger offers adequate grip spacing which will enable you to hold the marker more effectively.
Now the awesome look of Empire Paintball sniper pump marker. This high-quality pump gun is based on the famous WGP snipers or so-called Autococker design. That’s gun good for beginners. With this gun, the Empire production team has now brought us a marker that can match and compete with other tournament markers. It is a plug-and-play unit as it came out-of-the-box ready and optimized for prime efficiency.
Moreover, this marker contains the awesome auto-cocker barrel threading, ten (10) round vertical feed cycle technology along with an Auto-Trigger that fires off rapid shots. The overall design is aluminum with the 14inch barrel and three barrel inserts. These 3 barrel include .675, .680, and .685. Also, the design features a Delrin pump handle, and an in-line regulator featuring a swivel adaptor. It offers dual stainless steel pump that was designed to provide maximum stability on the field.
In terms of performance, the Empire team wanted to make sure that holding this marker would bring extra comfort, and therefore they designed the grip with a molded wrap with a fantastic finger groove on top of that. This marker feels excellent to hold, and the shooting performance is incredible. This marker is regarded as being one of the most efficient and reliable Best Paintball Gun For the Money that you can get your hands on today.
Using these to match the paint to barrel size means a massive increase in accuracy and consistency. High-performance barrel break tournament matches. Good feature performance than other paintball markers. It just called Empire Sniper. It’s an old school pump paintball marker.
- Tournament Level Performance pump marker
- Low-Pressure Operation
- Auto-Trigger for rapid firing
- Aluminum 2-piece 14″ barrel
- 3 Barrel inserts .675, .680, .685
- 10 round feed system cycle
- Designed for vertical feed
This TMC Magfedis, the latest addition to the Tippmann paintball marker family and this paintball gun, has been receiving excellent reviews from happy users. Tippmann has brought the best features together in this gun for you to improve your game. Moreover, with top-notch quality and durable construction, will be able to refine your accuracy significantly.
The Tippmann TMC uses magazines with the capacity of carrying 19 balls. Therefore, since it takes two magazines, it will be loaded with 38 paintballs. The magazines are robust, and there are no cheap plastic materials used. Therefore, they are built for rough handling. Another great add-on is the clamping neck on the hopper feed neck that allows you to attach the hopper you like to it.
The trigger features a perfect size that allows you to shoot quickly without any difficulty. Moreover, this unit is ideal for beginners, and it provides an excellent experience in the paintball field.
It comes with two magazines for added benefit. It comes with the rubber grip that is easy to hold, and the best thing about this gun is its accuracy. It does not matter if you are a beginner or a seasoned paintballer; you will be happy with its durability and performance.
- Dual feed system – Magazine OR Hopper
- 5 Position collapsible stock
- 2 Position external selector
- In-line bolt system that provides top efficiency
- 12” high-performance barrel with muzzle break
- An internal gas line made of stainless steel
- Two locations external selector
- The Tippman TMC uses magazines with the capacity of carrying 19 balls.
- Therefore, since it takes two magazines, it will be loaded with 38 paintballs.
In this article, we have endeavored to discuss in detail, the various aspects that go into making a paintball gun. In our quest for the most comprehensive paintball gun review, we have talked about a multitude of factors that should be in your mind while you’re deciding the Best Paintball Gun For the Money for your unique personal needs. I have recommended to you if you are player of paintball to buy now your choice paintball guns OR makers.